Ashon Dickerson “Capo” sealed the deal on October 30, 2015 (which happens to be his race number #1030), and is now the 3x Champion for the NHRA Orient Express Top Street Bike Series at Old Bridge Township Raceway Park!!! The stars were aligned and in his favor that night as he defended his championship against Anthony Faiello, who was second in points. Within in a week’s time, Ashon also took the Win in Street ET & Runner Up in Lucky 8's at the Fall Bike Nationals at Island Dragway. This has been a prosperous and successful season for Ashon with him being in 9 Finals that includes 6 Wins, 4 Runner Ups and a handful of Semi Final Round Wins. AND IT GETS BETTER!! Ashon has been selected to compete at the Curacao Extreme Finals Dec 3-5 on the beautiful island of Curacao. The bikes have already been loaded and await the arrival of Capo & his International Rider Jerry Jones of Basari Racing.
ASHON WISHES TO THANK YOU ALL HIS SPONSORS & SUPPORTERS: 1030 Motorsports, Orient Express, Schampa, Bazzaz, Scorpion Helmets, Shinko Tires, Vanson Leathers, Wright Wraps, Brocks Performance, VP Race Fuel, Motul Oil, Carpenter Racing, Barnett Clutches, NiceCycle, K&N Filters, MetalScorpio, World Wide Bearings, Basari Aruba Racing. Spidergrips & Dragbike.com2016 DATES COMING SOON....
2015 TOP STREET BIKE RULES & DATES
Top Street Bike will be run on scheduled Fridays
in 2015. Racers are expected to be on time for qualifying. Two Sessions will be run; late arrivals will not have the opportunity to make up a qualifier. Please pay attention to 87.9 FM or the PA system for all lane calls.
2015 Top Street Bike Rules:
1. Open to all street type motorcycles (No drag bikes)
2. Riders must have current operators and NHRA license if needed
3. Bike must appear or resemble street trim with working rear tail light required
4. Stock appearing aftermarket bodywork allowed
5. Rear Brake: Operational front & rear brakes mandatory
6. Chain guard mandatory
7. Factory type rear suspension only (No struts)
8. Chassis and swing arm modifications allowed
9. Wheelbase a maximum of 74 inches with rear tire not extending past the rear fender
10. No slicks, wheelie bars or delay boxes
11. Number and dial-in plates required on left side of bike
12. Approved full face helmet, full finger leather gloves, leather jacket and shoes covering your ankle mandatory, bikes 9.99 or 125 mph must have a full leather suit and license
13. Tether kill cord required
The weekly payout for the Orient Express Top Street Bike Eliminator is based 32 entries in the first round.
WINNER- $250, RUNNER UP- $125, SEMIS- $60, #1 QUALIFIER - $50.
Safety Rules Update
Roll Bar Rule