ORIENT EXPRESS TOP STREET BIKE
CLICK HERE FOR POINTS SIGN-UP FORM
2015 ORIENT EXPRESS TOP STREET BIKE RULES & DATES
Orient Express Top Street Bike will be run on scheduled Fridays
in 2015. Racers are expected to be on time for qualifying. Two Sessions will be run; late arrivals will not have the opportunity to make up a qualifier. Please pay attention to 87.9 FM or the PA system for all lane calls.
2015 Orient Express Top Street Bike Rules:
1. Open to all street type motorcycles (No drag bikes)
2. Riders must have current operators and NHRA license if needed
3. Bike must appear or resemble street trim with working rear tail light required
4. Stock appearing aftermarket bodywork allowed
5. Rear Brake: Operational front & rear brakes mandatory
6. Chain guard mandatory
7. Factory type rear suspension only (No struts)
8. Chassis and swing arm modifications allowed
9. Wheelbase a maximum of 70 inches with rear tire not extending past the rear fender
10. No slicks, wheelie bars or delay boxes
11. Number and dial-in plates required on left side of bike
12. Approved full face helmet, full finger leather gloves, leather jacket and shoes covering your ankle mandatory, bikes 9.99 or 125 mph must have a full leather suit and license
13. Tether kill cord required
The weekly payout for the Orient Express Top Street Bike Eliminator is based 32 entries in the first round.
WINNER- $250, RUNNER UP- $125, SEMIS- $60, #1 QUALIFIER - $50.
Safety Rules Update
Roll Bar Rule