LEBANON VALLEY DRAGWAY TO HOST 2016 NHRA DIVISION 1 SUMMIT E.T. FINALS
RACERS…PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 2016 SUMMIT ET FINALS WILL BE HELD ON SEPTEMBER 15-17, 2016 AT LEBANON VALLEY DRAGWAY!!!
For 2016 the E.T. Breaks at the NHRA Div. 1 Summit ET Finals will be, at print time,
– 7.00-11.99, 10 cars, same class rules as 2015.
– 9.00-17.99, 12 cars, Raceway Park will pull the Top 11 from Pro E.T. plus the Top Racer in Top Street that agrees to compete at the Bracket Finals under the Pro ET class rules. same class rules as 2015.
– 7.50-15.99, 3 bikes. Same class rules as 2015.
– 11.50-19.99, 7 cars, same class rules as 2015. 4 DOT tires, Stock appearing, and mufflers required.
High School Eliminator
– 12.00-slower, 1 car, same rules as 2015. The car must run D.O.T. street tires on all four wheels - - NO SLICKS! NOTE: Once a student is a
winner of the High School Eliminator, they are not eligible to participate again.
TOTAL OF 32 Entries for Team Raceway Park at the Summit E.T. Finals.
CONTINUING IN 2016:
Racers may race 2 separate classes at the Summit E.T. Finals, but must compete with 2 separate vehicles on the same team. This does not include the High School Challenge, and vehicles may only be entered once. No sharing race vehicles.
MORE 2016 NHRA SUMMIT RACING SERIES ET FINALS INFORMATION AVAILABLE AT THE “RACER NEWS” SECTION OF RACEWAYPARK.COM OR ON NHRADIV1.COM.